Monday, February 14, 2011

Web Design

So I've started a Web Design class and so far it's been really dull. Doing thumbnails and roughs (sketches for my ideas) in astronomical amounts. Aka. Really really boring. But now I've finally started the designing part of my website and I thought I would share some of the stuff I have to do to prepare to make a website.

First is a moodboard. This shows colors, patterns, fonts, images I've gotten inspiration from and specific buttons I'd like to use for my website.

HOpefully you can zoom in so you can actually see all the details of it but for the most part that's my moodboard. Me and my group (named Team Voldemort. for all you Office fans. Beach day reference) are going for the old 50's homemaker over exuberance that were always in ads. We're making this website for a company called Fred and Friends. Which actually has really cute and cool, funny things to buy. Just click this .www.worldwidefred.com :)

Next we have wireframes. Wireframes show the bare minimum of how we want to set up our web pages. They have no design elements.
Again, hopefully you can zoom that up to get the whole feel. I have two other ones for the Products page and the individual product page but they look similar to this so i won't put them. I guess that's a little glimpse into what I've been doing for my school work :) And actually since I'm not really doing anything, I'll show you my finished logos I did for myself. Well, the ones I liked :)



First is my letter to form and then the black and white and color of my letter to letter. As you'll notice the letter to letter has a Y as my last initial :) I just couldn't help trying one out with my last name starting with a Y and absolutely LOVED how it turned out so i picked it as my favorite. I'll most likely keep it as my "signature" slash logo. I hope you enjoyed my work today!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment