Saturday, February 12, 2011

Birthdays and Logos

Finally, here it is!!

I don't know why it's so big but there's mom's official logo I made :) A coffee cup with a steam cross?! a perfect illustration of my sweet mommy. 

Today is my baby's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE! He's now an old man. I got him a 2 year subscription to Men's Health and he really liked it :) We spent time with his parents yesterday and some this morning and that was a lot of fun. I've had a pretty crazy weekend and tomorrow will be pretty busy. The lacrosse team plays their first game and it's against UT so I'll be there to cheer them on. Not to mention a good pile of homework and a meeting with my group for my web design class. :/ phew! I might even make Jake some red velvet cupcakes from Alli's blog :) It is his birthday after all!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! Think I'll copy it and use it on my quiet time notebook...coffee and God are my companions bright and early (or dark) in the mornings!! Thank you sweetie! You are precious and beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The logo looks great Brit! You should make one for me :) And the cupcakes are delicious!! I seriously ate 3 last night...hah!

    ReplyDelete