Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rolling Blackouts

Only in Texas would I not have class yesterday afternoon and this morning without even one snowflake falling from the sky. My friend that moved to Montana still had school and it was -11 there. Apparently statewide rolling blackouts have plagued our state and therefore we didn't have heat in the building and no classes. Unfortunately I will still have my class at 5 pm all the way until 9 pm :(  Speaking of that class, here is my finished project of the movie still...
Coraline all finished!! Hopefully I'll get an A on my first project in this class. 

Today's Goal: Thou shall use my new running shoes today. 

For an early Valentines Day present Jake got me new asics to run in :) (asics Gel Equation 4) He knows that my other ones are quite old and took pity upon my poor feet and got me some new ones to run in. I'm really excited to train in them as long as I'm on the treadmill so that I don't get them dirty and I'll wear them for the Triathlon in April. I'm really excited because Lord knows I wouldn't have bought them for myself. Thanks Jake!! <3 

4 comments:

  1. Love Corianne! Love the new shoes! Hate that you are coldie :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project turned out great! I'd give you an A !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing Coraline makes me want to watch that movie, even though it is kind of scaryy!! I'm sure you will get an A on it, I mean it looks exactly like her! And I could say im jealous about the shoes, but these feet haven't been pushed to run except for when I am cold and sprinting through the walmart parking lot to get to my car! I'm sure your feets will be much obliged to Jakey for such a thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete