Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Budding Designer...

So I don't think I told all of you, but I got a second job as a clothing designer for a new site xchristianx.com. Now don't try to go look it up, because it isn't up quite yet. Sketchy? Yup, just a little. I'm the graphic designer for christian clothes. Now I'm approaching this job with the mindset that it's just a hobby right now, and I will gain no profit from it. And if i do? YIPPEE! If I don't? No feelings hurt. I'm getting "paid" on commission. So if I design a shirt, and it sells, I get 20% of the gross income it makes. AKA not a lot of money. Therefore I'm still working at satan's burger shop while doing my school work and designer a clothes line. Probably not the brightest idea, but I thought it would be fun. So far I've designed 2 shirts that I'd like to share with you! (yes it's only 2 shirts, but I've only been employed about a week, so not too bad)


Well, there they are! Hopefully you like them. And when(or if) they make it online and for sale you can buy them and make me a little moolah :) That's what I've got for you this afternoon. When I design more shirts I'll put them up. Have a joyous day.

3 comments:

  1. sooo cool! Can't wait! I'll buy the first T!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Brit!! Who knew you were a little clothing designer!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so awesome Britt!! Wow, they are really cute!

    ReplyDelete