Thursday, March 24, 2011

Party Pooper

That's what I constantly feel like. A party pooper! I now have 2 jobs and trying to survive my mountains and mountains of homework. Unfortunately my teachers all like to pile on the assignments at the same time. Typical. The only upside of this hideous event is that I have things to show you all :) First we'll do the finals of my Wimberley Pie Company logo and paper system.

I had to do a business card, envelope (back and front) and then a letterhead. I am happy with how it turned out and now I have to come up with around 10 different other things for it. Like signs, hats, shirts, all kinds of things. Those thumbs are due monday. 
Next is my class for the Devil. Our pre crit is today so we'll see how she likes them. But it was an ad campaign for the Austin Parks Foundation. These are my groups 3 ads.



Well there you go! All three pieces! Hopefully I get a better grade than last time, since I got a 70. :( i really really don't like her. 
That's all I got for today. Have a glorious rest of the day :)

1 comment: