Monday, July 18, 2011

Summer School

So I've been frustrated with Ashley because she wasn't posting...but then again I haven't either! So here's an update.

I'm currently looking for a new job because I'm fed up with everything Ruben has been doing against me. I don't want to list it all here but I'm sure most of you have heard bits and pieces. There is a receptionist job at a vet that pays 13.50 an hour so I'm applying there and also subway.

I took poster design in Summer 1 and got three pretty good projects done. Here they are!

We had to make a poster for a do it yourself project using a QR code. If you scan the code with your iphone on my poster it will take you to a website for the project :)







This was a book cover that had to fold out to a poster. so it folds out to be an over with a cupcake tin in it. it's for the book Henry's Sisters. I don't like it that much

this was a poster that popped out. It was for lego architecture series. I chose the seattle space needle. so when you fold it out the space needle pops up :)

Also I'm working on a little something for myself
:) I'm going to put color in it but this is the outline. little princess as an illustration :)

Soon I move into my new apartment and I'm really excited. I'm gonna go to Ikea and get some new stuff and that's ALWAYS fun!!


2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOVE this drawing of Lyla. I'm going to Sams right now to see if I can get it blown up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Britt...so fun to see all youre doing! I love it!! And, tell that stinky boss he doesn't want to make the momma bear mad!! Seriously!

    ReplyDelete