Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Designing Outside of School

While having some time off I got a little antsy and wanted to start designing again. I'm taking my next web design class in the fall and I've started to design a website on my own. I want to be able to fully make it work and everything in the future but right now I just have what I want it to look like. So far I only have the home page and what everything would look like when you roll over all the buttons. Here they are...

The first is what the website would look like when you opened it. The second is after you rollover each button or the picture. Hopefully I'll learn how to make a different picture come up each time you refresh the page, but as of right now I don't. Ultimately though that's what I want to happen when you open up my website each time. I also worked on another little project for Adah, but she came a tad earlier than I anticipated and therefore I didn't finish it. But this is what it was going to look like ish.
A little birth announcement! Maybe I'll have more time for whichever baby decides to bless us next and I can actually finish one :) Well I have to go to summer school (booooo). Have a glorious day!

No comments:

Post a Comment