Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Stressfull Semester

I wanted the Lord to help me trust him more and put more faith in Him and boy has he. This semester is the hardest by far I've ever been through. I'm literally either sleeping, eating, at the gym, at work, or working on homework. I get excited for the weekend just because it's more time that I get to work on my homework. I was sitting in church on Sunday and I was thinking of different ways to redo their logo. This is a problem. I can't go to sleep at night because my mind is going a million miles a minute thinking about design and it's the first thing I think about when I wake up! I'm literally eating sleeping and BREATHING design. Now, it's kind of good, but kind of annoying. I just want to relax sometimes and I can't because I have another 15 things to get done. I'll be home the weekend of the 23rd and I'll work extra hard that week just so I don't have to worry about anything when I get home. I'm also now able to come home for my precious niece's birthday :) I'll have to find a very special present!! Well I'm going to go to class now but here's a little Hi from my baby boy...
:)
And I forgot but here's my drawing for Ginny

it's not a great picture but I'm pretty proud of how it turned out! :)

Love all of you so much and miss you a ton

No comments:

Post a Comment