Monday, September 19, 2011

Creative Volcano

So with all my classes (only 3, but it feels like about 8) I've come up with some really cool designs that I'm still tweaking, but thought I'd show to you! Now, If you remember a while back I did a ballerina princess pattern with my niece in mind. Here's a re-purposed version...
I've made them into little logos for different dress companies. These are each different versions, so i'll have to pick one of them to keep going with. I really like the ones on the right, but overall I like them all and I'll see what my teacher has to say. Next I have some doodles I did for illustration that was just for fun, Now I've made them into logos for kids' shampoo...
I really really like how these have turned out so far, but as I said before they will probably change some before they are completely done. My favorite is the t-rex :) But I think I'm going to give him a body also. Last but not least (and really not last but I don't want to put up everything) is the wimbereley pie company. Now me and the pie company have gone round and round and once again we're at each other's throats. But I've changed the logo and I feel a lot better about it...
The colors will change to red, black, tan and white. Now all I have to do is see what my professor thinks about it and then I'll redo my whole book with all my stuff from aprons to menus. Well, now I have to go work on everything else in the world I have. But I love you all and I will see my family this weekend! :)

1 comment: