Tuesday, August 2, 2011

FINALLY

I have FINALLY gotten a new job :) As of yesterday I am officially a UPS employee and my last day of the devil's burger place is on Aug. 11th. I'm so so grateful to the Lord for answering this prayer that I've been praying for months and months. Thankfully I've been able to start UPS while I'm still employed by Ruben. He only gave me 3 hours this week (out of spite) and so that leaves me open to train over at UPS at the same time. I really like all the people there and my boss is super nice. Also this past weekend I have moved into my new little apartment!! I absolutely love it :)

Here's the kitchen with the backsplash that is so adorable.


The living room is my FAVORITE! it was already painted orange, my favorite color!! you can see Poncho enjoying his new home :) and the artwork is courtesy of jake!

my bedroom,

and my MONSTER closet. I've fit my dresser in here along with ALL my clothes. That means this closet is pretty darn impressive.

So I cooked my little dinner for 1 last night and it turned out delicious.
spaghetti noodles with chicken, squash, mushrooms, asparagus, and savory seasoning :) it was a veggie party and the chicken was invited!  I'm sure I will cook it again.
Well I love all of your faces and remember that i miss you!!

2 comments:

  1. How cute!!! Everything looks SO good! I am happy, happy that you love your new abode :). (and dinner looks delicious!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new job and new place, Britt!!! So awesome!!

    ReplyDelete