Monday, August 22, 2011

12 weeks

Starting today I am beginning a 12 week program to get more muscle and slim down my fat. Me and Janelle are doing it together and I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty nervous about it. This 12 week program is from Jamie Evans a bodybuilder and spokesmodel for Bodybuilding.com. The first phase (which is one month) I will be strictly only doing weight training with no cardio. 4 to 5 days a week and then some rest. I'm eating a lot of egg whites and a lot of veggies and no processed food. I will need constant prayers to continue this workout and to not want to go binge at Pluckers with fried twinkies. I'm on a multivitamin (which I blend up with my smoothie), protein powder, fish oil, and amino acids (which is in my protein powder). I'm hoping to have this be a life changing transition so that I'm healthier, looking better and have a longer life. I'll keep you all updated about how it's going and if I notice changes I'll let you know with pictures. I've taken my before picture and hopefully in 3 months there will be a good change :)

Also I've found a new church that I really like called Christ Community Church. I took Taylor yesterday and hopefully she continues to come with me and my new friend Joanna. I'm also looking into volunteering for the children's church there too :)

I miss all of my family so much and look forward to sometime coming home. I'll need to in order to give Ginny her drawing, which I should be finished with in a few days. Once it's done I'll post a picture. I love all of you, and God bless each and every one.

1 comment:

  1. Britt, you don't know how it makes my heart smile to hear that you've found a church home!! I'm so happy for you and your sweet little spirit. It really seems like God is working on your precious heart :) Keep the Holy Spirit close and He will guide you in all of your ways. I love you sister-- I'll talk to Tyler and see if we can make it down on the weekend of Sept 23rd. Shouldn't be a problem ;)

    ReplyDelete