Monday, April 18, 2011

Like father like daughter...

I LIVED! I survived through my third traithlon and I'm pretty proud of how easy it was (not super easy at all...but easier than I thought it would be.) It took me 1 hr and 40 mins to complete and it only took me 5 mins and 20 secs to finish the swim :) Now my father on the other hand finished in a little over an hour (the same time it took me about to finish the bike alone!) But he's the one to thank for getting me on this track and actually completing them. Also my WONDERFUL mommy who taught me how to swim and also motivated me :) I just wish my mom had been able to do it because I was number 364 and she would've been 365 so we would've been able to do the whole thing together (as long as she didn't leave me in the dust!) I'm thinking of doing the Monster Tri in October, but we'll see if I have the money to pay for it!
Like Father like Daughter...



2 comments:

  1. you look just the same!!! I love that! I didn't know that we were 1 number apart...darn!!!!! Maybe I'll do the Monster with you and we can get Alli and Ab (if she's in FM) and get daddy to pay :)

    ReplyDelete